Our Returns Policy
By making purchases on our site, you agree to our Returns Policy, set out below:
Change of Mind Returns
If you wish to return an item because you have changed your mind about your purchase, we will issue a store-credit or refund, provided:
- you return the item within 14 days of purchase;
- you provide us with proof of purchase;
- the item is in its original packaging, including any instruction manuals and all accessories;
- the item is unworn, unopened, and/or unused and is in its original condition; and
- for clothing, any sewn-in labels are still attached.
We will accept a return and give you a store-credit, refund, or offer a repair if a product is:
- faulty or is not of acceptable quality;
- not fit for its intended purpose; or
- does not match the sample or our description.
You MUST provide proof of purchase (e.g. receipt or order confirmation) before the return will be accepted.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded due to the Australian Consumer Laws. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure or for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
We reserve the right not to offer a store-credit, refund or repair where the item fault is as a result of misuse or neglect.
We may elect to return goods requiring repair to the manufacturer's agent to determine the nature of the problem. Goods presented for repair may be replaced with refurbished goods of the same type rather than being repaired.
Claims for compensation or reasonable expenses incurred in returning your purchases should be sent via email to: .
Questions or Complaints
We are always happy to hear from you! If you have a question or would like to tell us how we can do better, you can contact our friendly staff via the form below or email to: .
-This policy is current, as at 29 April 2020, and is subject to future updates as deemed necessary by Bradcol Golf Enterprises Pty Ltd.-